Unable To Add Vendors For Invite Request For Bid
(Doc ID 2937111.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.12 to 23.1 [Release 22.12 to 23.1]
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 22.12]
Primavera Unifier Essentials Cloud Service - Version 22.12 to 23.1 [Release 22.12 to 23.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add vendors to invite to the bids created in Unifier the following error occurs:
Error Code: [Random Generated String] An unexpected error has occurred, and the system cannot process your request, Contact your System Administrator referencing this error code: [Random Generated String].
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Search for your desired project.
- Click Request for Bid Business Process.
- Create a request for bid record.
- Once the record is complete click Send and select Send for Bid Invitation workflow action.
- Select your user name and send record to yourself.
- Go to task menu select your Request for Bid record.
- Click Accept.
- Click Proposal Management Tab.
- Click Add to select a vendor.
- List will be blank. Click Cancel notification for error will appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document