ITM_ITEM_OPTIONS.QTY_SCALE In Xstore POS Attribute Can't Be Maintained From MFCS
(Doc ID 2942230.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Oracle Retail Xstore Point of Service - Version 21.0.1 to 21.0.1 [Release 21.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is no option to maintain QTY_SCALE decimal precision from MFCS. During item creation process the value is defaulted to 1
• Xstore supports an attribute “QTY_SCALE” that decides the decimal place of accuracy when weighing a product. This is an Item level attribute. For their grocery usage, this attribute is important for business.
• This attribute is not available in MFCS. Also, in the list of attributes that MFCS exposes in the item or item/loc REST service, this attribute is not there.
• Xoffice call the MFCS REST service and prepares the MNT file which is published to individual store.
- This MNT file contain multiple attributes. Several of these comes from MFCS. For the ones not coming from MFCS, the attributes are left blank or defaulted. QTY_SCALE is one of them and gets defaulted to “1”.
• Xoffice also support customer to publish data to Xofice via a Rest service supported by Xstore. Customers create data files and push them up to XOCS to be loaded into the central db and to deploy to one or more stores. Customer can choose to publish additional items which are not maintained in MFCS. US tax data can also be published via this rest service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document