Replenishment Results Via The Buyer Worksheet Screen Not Allowing User To Sort Records
(Doc ID 2942450.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to sort the 'Replenishment Results' UI from the Buyer Worksheet screen for any given item and then tries to sort the item records given there, the system throws an error. Thereafter, the items that were previously displayed there disappear. Trying to close and reopen this screen results in a massive error message.
Steps to recreate:
- Setup an Item on Buyer Worksheet order control with any replenishment method.
- Run the replenishment batches.
- Search for the item on the Buyer worksheet screen and select the item record from the results.
- Go to Actions > Replenishment Results.
- Try to sort the records by Replenishment date, Item etc. The system should throw an error and the records should disappear.
- Close the Replenishment Results tab and try to reopen it again.
- The system should now be showing a massive error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document