Receiver Cost Adjustment With Negative On Hand, Results In WAC Being Unchanged
(Doc ID 2942556.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The WAC is not getting updated when a RCA with negative on hand is executed.
This is inconsistent with what is stated in MFCS Stock Ledger Technical Brief documentation, which says WAC should become equal to the New PO cost.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Set System Options Receiver Cost Adjustment Type = ’S’tandard.
2. Create a PO for an item and use a different PO cost that its current WAC and Unit Cost.
3. Ship and receive the PO.
4. Create, ship and receive a Transfer that will transfer units from the source location used on the PO
5. Create an inventory adjustment to set the item’s SOH to become negative.
6. Create a Receiver cost adjustment for the PO-Item.
7. Expected result is that the WAC of the item-loc should be set to the new PO cost entered in the Receiver cost adjustment (as specified in the MFCS Stock Ledger Whitepaper documentation), however the actual result is that
WAC remains unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document