'Subject Area: "XXXXX" Access within Answers' Privilege Is Not Updated When Renaming Subject Area Name
(Doc ID 2943338.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud - Version January 2023 and later
Oracle Analytics Server - Version 2022 (6.4) and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though renaming Subject Area Name in Presentation layer, "Access within Answers" for the Subject Area are not updated on [Manage Privileges] page.
Another is created.
- Step to reproduce
1. Using browser, login /analytics and navigate to [Administration] > [Manage Privileges].
2. In the privilege of the following section, delete "BI Content Author" and add "BI Service Administrator".
Subject Area: "SampleApp" | Access within Answers
3. Rename "SampleApp" Subject Area to "NewSampleApp" in Presentation layer using Admin tool.
4. Save the repository and publish it.
5. Using browser, check [Manage Privileges] page.
The following section that has old name remains.
Subject Area: "SampleApp" | Access within Answers | BI Service Administrator
And the new section will be seen.
Subject Area: "NewSampleApp" | Access within Answers | BI Content Author
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document