Clearance Did Not Get Inherited To Newly Ranged Location In PCS
(Doc ID 2943883.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a clearance at the zone level and it updated the latest price in item_loc, price_hist tables of MFCS and rpm_future_retail, rpm_clearance_payload tables in PCS.
This was ranged a new ranged location in MFCS to the clearance items and it updated item_loc and price_hist tables in MFCS
It was found that only regular retail is populated for the item/loc combination in PCS (rpm_future_retail, rpm_clearance_payload)
Observed that clearance retail did not get inherited to newly ranged location.
Steps to recreate:
- Created a Parent item- A11111 with the child items- B1111,B1112,B1113,B1114,B1115,B116,B1117,B1118,B1119,B1120,B1121,
- Ranged item to locations-
- Approved it.
- Created a clearance at Zone level-301.
- Zone-301 has 14 locations -C111,C112,C113,C114,C116,C117,C118,C119
- Submit and approved clearance and its executed now for the same vdate.
- Ranged a location-1151 which is present in same zone.
- The item for the new location 1151 has the clearance price change updated in item_loc table of MFCS
- The RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD tables does not get updated with the clearance price changes to the item/loc record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document