Create Purchase Order with Correct Item Revision Price in Blanket Purchase Agreement Which Is Released from Planning Specific to Organization
(Doc ID 2944068.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Touch less Buying is enabled to auto create Purchase orders, however Requisitions are not auto created and are stuck in process requisition page.
When user tries to process these requisitions to create purchase orders by providing agreement number( BPA) and click on create they will be getting the error.
Error: Requisition REQ-XXXX, line 1, this requisition line doesn't match any of the lines on the agreement (PO-2055135).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create BPA BA1 with below items and prices.
- Add line 1 with Item A with item revision 0 and with price 10.
- Add line 2 with Item A with Item revision 1 and with price 20.
- Ensure Auto create purchase order is enabled in controls tab of BPA.
- Approve the BPA.
- Assign Item A with revision 0 to Org A in PIM.
- Assign Item A with revision 1 to Org B in PIM..
- Release PR from planning for Org A and Item A.
- Release PR from planning for Org B and Item A.
- PR will be stuck in Process requisitions and unable to create PO using the above BPA reference.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document