Customer Order Should Be Auto-Picked But Shows Picking Required Status
(Doc ID 2944141.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Order should be Auto-Picked but shows Picking Required status.
In a Store with Picking Required = Y, the Auto Pick on Receive - Transfer = 'Y' does not work.
All Customer Orders (CO) need the Picking process and remain with status = Picking Required, even when a Transfer is received with the CO.
Customer scenario is that some Customer Orders are to be picked from store stock, following formal picking process in SOCS, while others are auto-picked as they come from the WH already pre-packed for delivery.
Auto Pick on Receive of a Transfer was set to Yes, but when a Transfer is received with the CO items identified, the CO remains in the same status as requiring a formal picking. Customer cannot do picking for these CO as they are packed already.
When a transfer is received with the CO items identified, the CO should not show as picking required as they are already packed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Use a Store A with Picking Required = Y, the Auto Pick on Receive - Transfer = 'Y'
1. Create a CO in RMFCS for Store A to be sourced by another Store Stock (Store B) - Item X, qty 1
RMFCS will create the Transfer from Store B to Store A - Item X, qty 1
2. Create the same CO in SIOCS for Store A to be fulfilled by another Store Stock (Store B) - Item X, qty 1
3. In SOCS, select Store B, notice Customer Order is associated with the TSF and Ship the quantities in the Transfer from Store B to Store A. - Item X, qty 1
4. In SOCS, select Store A, receive the shipment from Store B for the Transfer. Notice Customer Order is associated with the TSF shipment.
5. Upon Receiving the TSF with the Customer Order Item X, qty 1 from Store B, the Customer Order in Store A should be Auto-Picked and become automatically in state Ready for Pickup, however it remains in state Picking Required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document