Approval History Is Not Shown In Custom Printed Attachment In Email When Last Workflow Action Is Done Via Email
(Doc ID 2944459.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom print includes Business Process (BP) record approval history table and has been selected under the BP workflow setup General tab for 'Default Record format for Notification and Document Manager'. When the BP record is approved via email, the workflow history table will be blank in the BP record PDF file attached to the email notification. If the BP record is approved via the User Interface (UI), the workflow history table is populated with the expected data.
The permission "Hide Task Statuses" is disabled at both Company and Project Level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the affected Shell > BP log.
- Create a new BP record and submit the record.
- Next level approver receives the email and approves the record by email.
- The next step assignee receives an email with the BP record custom print attached as a PDF file.
- User opens the PDF attachment and observes that the workflow history table as blank.
- Approver approves the record from the UI and submits the record to next step.
- The next step assignee receives the BP record custom print attached as a PDF file attachment.
- User opens the PDF attachment and observes that the approval history table is populated with the expected data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!