DLYPRG Does Not Delete Item with ITEM_EXIST_PACK Error Even Though You Delete Its Pack
(Doc ID 2946178.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: MFCS 19.3, RMS 19.3.006.8 version
The DLYPRG (Daily Purge) batch does not delete the component item even though you delete its Pack.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set a component item <ITEM_VALUE_1> to "Delete Pending" from RMS UI.
2. It will not get purged with the error in DAILY_PURGE_ERROR_LOG with the message "ITEM_EXIST_PACK" - This item is a part of the Pack.
3. Set the Pack of this item "delete Pending."
4. Notice that the Pack gets deleted.
5. However, the component item <ITEM_VALUE_1> is still in the DAILY_PURGE table and DAILY_PURGE_ERROR_LOG with the same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document