Fusion: SCM: CST: Cost Accounting Distribution Error on Cost Adjustment For Landed Cost Charge
(Doc ID 2948620.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Review Cost accounting distribution, the following error occurs for Cost Ajustment transaction created from landed cost charge.
Mapping does not exist for component mapping group code XXX and set name Enterprise Set and cost component code YYY
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Trade Operation and allocate charge to purchase order lines.
- Receipt Purchase order.
- Execute landed cost processes.
- Transfer Transactions from Recept to Costing.
- Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing.
- Create Receipt Accounting Distributions.
- Create Cost Accounting Distributions.
- Review Cost Accounting Distributions, find the records by reference number (purchase order number).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document