PRC:PO: When Editing a BPA, Cannot Access the Control Screen When the General Section Is Collapsed
(Doc ID 2948726.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When modifying a BPA (Blanket Purchase Agreement), the Control screen/tab cannot be accessed unless the General tab is minimized. This is causing performance issues on that screen.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Manage Agreements > Search for Agreement
2. Actions > Edit > Main screen > click Control tab > Nothing happens
3. At this point the arrow next to General is collapsed (bottom right to left of the G)
4. Expand the above arrow (so it is centered and points to the right) > Click Controls and that screen now opens
* Sometimes when clicking on the arrow next to General and toggle back and
forth, collapse and expand, nothing happens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document