The 'Enable P6 Sources' Check Box On The Cost Sheet Template Does Not Save
(Doc ID 2949458.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 23.3 to 23.4 [Release 23.3 to 23.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The checkbox 'Enable P6 sources' on the Cost Sheet template does not save. Every time the user tries to click Save and refreshes the page, the user gets an alert message -
"Unsaved data will be lost. Do you want to continue?" OK
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier.
- Navigate to Company Workspace (Admin Mode) > Templates > Shells > Projects > XYZ_Project Template > Cost Manager > Cost Sheet > select the 'Project Cost Sheet'
- Observe that the window on the right displays its properties. Scroll down to see the 'Enable P6 sources' checkbox.
- Check the checkbox and click Save. Observe that nothing happens.
- On clicking refresh on the Cost Sheet page, the system displays the alert message as mentioned above.
- On clicking OK, the page refreshes and reverts back to the 'Enable P6 sources' checkbox being unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!