IMCS Is Posting GL Journals In Foreign Currency
(Doc ID 2950659.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 to 19.3 [Release 19.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IMCS is posting GL Journals in foreign currency
There are accounting entries in the Ledger currency but also in foreign currency when IMCS posts journals into IM_FINANCIALS_SATGE. Everything should be sent in the Ledger currency similar to the GL Journals integrated from Oracle Retail Stock Ledger.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO in a currency different to the delivery location
2. Ensure the delivery location currency is the same as the currency of its associated ledger
3. create an invoice for the above PO in the same currency as the PO
4. Now prepay the invoice
5. Then receive the PO and notice the tran code 20 is recorded in local currency of the delivery location
6. Next, Match and Post the invoice
7. Notice that on IM_FINANCIALS_STAGE there are journals recorded in the foreign currency
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document