Oracle Fusion Talent Review: The "Printable Page" Returns Empty Grey Boxes on the Graph Display View when Conducting a Talent Meeting
(Doc ID 2951220.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the "Printable Page" button, from the graph view when conducting a talent meeting, the expected box display is not populated with any details and just shows grey boxes.
This can be reproduced as follows
- Go to "My Client Groups"/Talent Review Meeting
- Highlight a meeting, click on the 3 dot icon and choose "Conduct Meeting"
- Click on the "View Graph" icon, so that the box chart grid is displayed
- Observe that the graph is populated correctly
- Click on "printable page" button
- Note that the printable page shows with blank grey boxes
- Go back to the original talent meeting screen
- Click on the "View table" icon
- Click on the "printable page" button
- Observe that this page is printable correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document