After installing P6 Professional via ClickOnce Downloaded from a Cloud Production Environment, No Database Alias Exists for the Production Database
(Doc ID 2953006.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a ClickOnce P6 Professional installation downloaded from the Install P6 Professional link in a Production Cloud environment, no alias exists for the Production database.
An alias for the Production database should be pre-configured when installing P6 via ClickOnce from the Production environment link.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Access the Cloud portal and login.
- Click the Install P6 Professional link and follow the instructions to download and install P6 Professional.
- Launch P6 Professional but don't login.
- Click the Edit database connections link on the login screen.
- Note no "Production database" alias is listed on the left.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!