Complex Deals Calculates Incorrect Income When There Are Multiple Components
(Doc ID 2954488.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Complex deals calculates incorrect income when there are multiple components. Notice that deal_item_loc_explode table is missing records for few items that
had a cost change after deal was active.
1. Create a deal at company and chain level
2. After Cost event is processed; check future_cost and deal_item_loc_explode tables for all records are as expected
3. Run nightly batch until deal is active
4. Use subset of the item/loc in new cost change
5. After cost event has been processed; check future_cost has an additional records for new cost change and deal_item_loc_explode table is missingrecords that were part of CC.
6. Create and receive a PO with multiple items, where all items meet the deals conditions
7. Run the jobs to generate the deal income and notice that there was no income generated for the item, though it had met the deal conditions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document