POM V22.1.401.0: Unable To Delete MERCH Adhoc Scheduler Tasks
(Doc ID 2954579.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POM v22.1.401.0: Unable to delete MERCH Adhoc Scheduler Tasks
When user is trying to delete Adhoc Scheduler Tasks in POM but the Delete action/button doesn't do anything.
Steps To Recreate:
1) login to POM
2) Open Scheduler Administration
3) Select MERCH Schedule and cicle Standalone
4) Select a Scheduler Task to delete
5) click on X buton -> and nothing happens the task is not deleted
6) Select menu: Actions/Delete -> and nothing happens the task is not deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document