User with Appropriate Rights is Unable to Edit BP Line Items
(Doc ID 2955255.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Business Process (BP) record is sent to the next step, when a user that has modify rights accepts the record, they are unable to modify the line items.
If the user has the appropriate modify rights, the user should be able to modify line items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier as a user with create and modify rights to affected BP
- Navigate to the appropriate Shell > Affected BP Log
- Either open and if necessary accept an existing BP record, or create a new one
- If new record:
- add in necessary information on the upper form, click on Line Items tab.
- Click Add to add a line item
- Add necessary information and save line item
- click on send and send record to next step
- open and accept the record
- Click on the Line Item tab
- Select a line item and notice that the line item DEs on right hand side are not editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document