Receipt Writeoff Getting Posted With Negative Amounts
(Doc ID 2955493.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiptwriteoff batch posts receipts with negative value for INCOME_LOCAL_CURRENCY column.
Steps to Recreate:
- Perform Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) for a matched receipt to lower the quantity.
- Notice that a new receipt is generated with negative quantity.
- Ensure that newly created receipt is eligible for write off.
- Run receiptwriteoff batch.
- Notice that UNR is posted with negative values for INCOME_LOCAL_CURRENCY column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document