Deleting UDAs From Items Sending DELETE Action For Entire ITEM To External Systems
(Doc ID 2956289.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleting UDAs from items is sending DELETE action for entire ITEM to external systems.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Delete existing UDA from approved item.
2. Check item is in ICL_RMS_UDA_ITEM_FF.
3. Run MERCHAPI_EXT_ITEM_ADHOC_JOB.
4. Check that item is updated in MERCHAPI_EXT_ITEM with delete_datetime no populated.
5. REST Service is sending DELETE item to external systems.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document