Notification Alert "Import process could not be completed successfully" When Using The Import File Shell Creation Template
(Doc ID 2958108.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 23.3 to 23.6 [Release 23.3 to 23.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internationalization (i18n) on the system defined "Project Phase" to translate/change the label/name:
The following Alert pops up when using the import file to create a Project/Shell:
Import process could not be completed successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into user environment.
- Go to Company Workspace.
- Navigate to Company Sponsored Shells > Projects.
- Click on Export > Shell Export Template > select the csv file.
- Fill in the mandatory fields.
- Import the csv file.
- Notice the alert message will pop up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!