When Moving Multiple Files to Another Folder, the Move Button Shifts Until Out of Frame
(Doc ID 2959639.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 23.5 to 23.7 [Release 23.5 to 23.7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting multiple files to MOVE from one folder to another in the Document Manager, the move button is shifted outside of the window.
As the amount of objects to move increases, the MOVE button should not shift outside of the frame.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login and navigate to a Shell/Project.
- Upload multiple files (at least 6) into a folder within the Document Manager.
- Create a separate folder that is empty.
- Navigate to the folder with all of the files and highlight the files by holding shift and clicking the files.
- With the files highlighted, select Actions > Move.
- Attempt to move the files to the other empty folder and note that the move button that should be at the bottom right of the window has shifted out of the frame.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!