Fusion Global Payroll – Adjust Individual Balances, Impacted Balances Calculation Shows As Continuously in Progress
(Doc ID 2962913.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to do balance adjustments for employees , user is using the "Impacted Balances" bottom section to verify / make sure this adjustments are correct before actually submitting them.
Upon switching the balance entries in the "Impacted Balances" there is a ‘In Progress’ pop-up screen that appears and remains for extended period without going away.
As per delivered functionality.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to My Client Groups, Quick Actions (Show More), Payroll, Adjust Individual Balances.
2. Attempting to do balance adjustments for employee.
3. Making use of the "Impacted Balances" bottom section to pre-verify payroll balances impacted by this adjustments before submitting them.
4. Click on "Calculate" Button: See that in-progress status pop-pup is displayed and showing as running forever. There is also no OK or Cancel button available.
5. Users are exiting out of the adjustments page all together and start over each time they encounter this issue in order to overcome the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document