Unable To Import Transaction Description For Pre-Mapped Transactions
(Doc ID 2964437.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Service - Version 23.07.62 to N/A [Release 23.0 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When importing pre-mapped transactions via a source CSV file for any reconciliation, the Transaction Description is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Select Reports card.
02. Set period to January-2023, for example.
03. Search on Account ID 123456, for example.
04. Select the row for Account ID 123456 to highlight it.
05. Select Actions->Import->Import Pre-Mapped Transactions
06. From the Import Pre-Mapped Transactions, set the following parameters.
a. File = Pre-mapped_Transaction_Import_Template.csv
b. Transaction = Adjustment to Subsystem
c. Period = January_2023
d. Date Format = MM/dd/yyyy
e. File Delimiter = Comma
07. Click on Import
08. Click on Fixed Assets
09. Select Adjustments to Subsystem (1) tab.
10. Click on adjustment 123456.00000
Notice that Transaction Description is blank and is missing text "January_2023_123456", for example.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document