PRC:SSP:PO: POs Associated to Projects Are in Canceled Status Yet the Requisition Shows Reserved Funds and the Project Has Committed Costs
(Doc ID 2965260.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are several Purchase Orders (PO) that are associated to Projects that are in canceled status, yet the Requisition shows funds are reserved and the Project still shows Committed Costs. Since the amount of the Requisition still appears Committed, the budget cannot be used for other Requisitions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage Requisitions shows that PO Status is Canceled
2. Requisitions are in Approved Status
3. Go to cancel Requisition > Actions > Cancel Requisition option is grayed out
4. There are some lines on the Requisition that show funds are reserved
Steps for how to navigate to Committed Costs:
1. Projects > Cost
2. Task Menu > Committed Costs
3. Click on Advanced button
4. Enter Project Number and Requisition Number > Search
5. View Committed Cost, 3 costs display
6. Go to Manage Requisitions > It was approved for same amount in step 5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document