PRC:SSP: When Creating a Requisition Assigned to a Project Budget Account, Funds Check Fails (XCC-675370)
(Doc ID 2965275.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to create Requisitions against a Project Account because the Budgetary Control validation fails.
A new project is created and the Project Budget was configured and the Control Budget was set to Absolute at both Project Level and Top Resource Level.
When users try to create a new Requisition against the Project Budget, they fail, showing the Budget amount isn't available despite the fact it does have available funds.
Funds check or reservation failed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
When creating a Requisition assigned to this Project budget account, users are getting an error that funds failed.
1. Create Requisition Req BU XX
2. Under Billing > Project Costing Details, enter Project Number 123 > Task 1
3. Save > Check Funds
4. Error occurs: The transaction failed the funds check process. (XCC-675370)
5. Click View Funds Check Results
6. Transaction Lines impacted by Control Budgets
- line 1, status Insufficient funds
- Budget Account is correct
7. There are funds in the Budget so why does this error occur?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document