Fusion Global Payroll: Payroll Flow Last Updated Date Gets Updated When performing a Partial Rollback
(Doc ID 2965630.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has a scenario where an employee is rolled back from a pay flow which was completed last month, the last_update_date of the flow gets updated to the date the employee was rolled back in pay_payroll_actions table.
Is this an expected behavior?
Steps to replicate:
1. Run regular calculation for all employees.
2. Run Payroll archival process for the employee.
3. Run select query on pay_payroll_actions for the above pay_action_id and note the date and time.
4. After two days roll back one of the employee paid in above flow via Payroll >> Person Results.
5. Run select query on pay_payroll_actions for the above pay_action_id and note the date and time.
6. The last_update_date gets updated to new date in pay_payroll_actions, though only on employee was rolled back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document