When Creating a Salesperson, an Error Occurs: A Resource With Salesperson Number XXXXX Already Exists
(Doc ID 2966471.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Salesperson record, an error occurs.
A resource with salesperson number 10224 already exists. (HZ-120238)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign-on to application
2. Navigate to Resource Directory
3. From Tasks, select View Resources
4. Search for the Resource and select the row
5. Edit the Resource
6. Remove the To Date from the Resource Profile
7. Switch to the Roles subtab
8. Add the Salesperson role with From Date
9. Switch to the Salesperson subtab
10. Add the Salesperson Information with Set, Salesperson Number, Sales Credit Type, Inside City Limits, From Date
11. Click the Save button; the error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document