After 23C Award Project Budget at Top task shows doubled amount for the new current working Budget versions created as part of baselininig award budget
(Doc ID 2968134.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Grants Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.07.0 to 11.13.23.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the 23C upgrade, every time you create a Baseline version for an award budget, the newly created Current Working version will have the amounts doubled at summary task levels. Every time you create a Baseline version of the award budget, the new Current Working version will have this issue. The Baseline version is unaffected, and all amounts are accurate.
1. Create an Award.
2. Create a sponsored project and associate with the award with funding amounts.
3. Navigate to Manage Budget Versions page for the project.
4. Create an award budget version. Lets say "Version 1".
5. For a task or at the project node, assign a resource.
6. In Edit Period Amounts for that resource, enter raw cost amount and burdened cost amount(Lets say 25000) for a period. Save and Close.
7. Now in this budget version, we can see that the rolled up amounts at each task level and at the structure level is also correct which is 25000.
8. Now baseline the budget version. It creates a new working version "Version 2".
9. In "Version 2", line level amounts are correct which is 25000. But the rolled up amount is doubled which is 50000.
10. So, there is no increase in the amount but the rollup is shown incorrect amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document