FINTRANDB Report Is Showing Wrong Results When In The Presence Of Late Transactions
(Doc ID 2968265.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Operations & Maintenance
FINTRANDB report is showing wrong results when in the presence of late transactions
When there are similar normal late transactions (same tran code, location and dept) on a different date, the FINTRANDB report will not be able to distinguish between the two and will return both regardless of the REFERENCE_TRACE_ID passed as parameter.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. configure gl_cross_ref for tran_code 20
2. configure code_detail ('GLRT') for tran_code 20
3. transact a po receipt
4. run stock ledger batches and confirm double entry is written to STG_FIF_GL_DATA
5. take note of the REFERENCE_TRACE_ID inserted into KEY_MAP_GL for the po receipt
7. move system date to the next day
8. transact a new po receipt, this time with the transaction date of the previous day (to force a late transaction)
9. run stock ledger batches and confirm double entry is written to STG_FIF_GL_DATA
10. take note of the REFERENCE_TRACE_ID inserted into KEY_MAP_GL
11. run the FINTRANDB report and pass a parameter the key from step 5
12. run the FINTRANDB report and pass a parameter the key from step 10
13. compare the two reports and will see both transactions showing in both reports.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document