RPCS NOT PURGING DATA FROM RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL FOR A STYLE
(Doc ID 2968521.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPCS, data from RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for a style is not getting purged when the last/only SKU for that style is purged from MFCS' ITEM_MASTER table.
Steps To Reproduce
1. We created a STYLE and a SKU (children)
2. SKU is ranged to a location ( STYLE gets auto ranged to the same location)
3. RAN NEW_ITEM_LOCATION_JOB .
a) In ITEM_LOC we have both STYLE and SKU ranged to that location
b) In RPM_ITEM_LOC we have SKU ranged to that location as this table contains only SKU
c) In RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL we have data rolled up with STYLE-LOCATION combination
4. SKU-LOCATION updated to 'D' status in ITEM_LOC
5. RAN DLYPRG_JOB and RPM_PURGE_ITEMLOC_PAYLOAD_CC_JOB to purge the SKU-location combination from ITEM_LOC and RPM_ITEM_LOC respectively. Now
a) In ITEM_LOC we have only STYLE ranged to the location , SKU got purged
b) In RPM_ITEM_LOC , SKU got purged.
c) In RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL , we have STYLE-LOC combination data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document