Asset Is Not Created In Fixed Assets For Source Line Transferred From Purchasing.
(Doc ID 2968642.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Source lines from Oracle Fusion Cloud Procurement is not creating the asset in Fixed Assets.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created an Expense item "Fixed asset 2" (attributes; Costing enabled = NO, Inventory Asset Value = NO, Enable asset tracking = Full Lifecycle, Enable asset Maintenance = Yes, Create fixed asset = At receipt.
2) Created PO
3) Create Receipt & Putaway for Po
4) Create receipt accounting:
a) Transfer transactions from receiving to costing
b) Create receipt accounting distributions
c) Create accounting for receipt accounting
5) Checked in review receipt accounting distributions 2 events are posted finally accounted.
6) Run Transfer Receipts to Mass Additions process
7) Confirm process ran to success
8) Check in Fixed Assets, no source line created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document