SIOCS-Created Purchase Orders Do Not Respect RMS Supplier Minimums
(Doc ID 2968718.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To recreate this issue:
- In RMS, modify a supplier site under More Actions->Inventory Management
- On the "Supplier Minimums" line, change Minimum Level to "Order Level," type to "Amount", and Value to a number larger than the cost of an item (ex. $200.00)
- Create, modify, or find an item with the supplier above and a price under the minimum set above.
- Try to Create Order for a store, and under Details add 1 of the item above.
- Save/Close the item, Save/Close the detail, then Approve/Submit the order.
- Observe "Order # did not meet Amount minimum of # USD."
- Log on SIOCS for the same Store as above.
- Create a Store Order for 1 of the same item as above.
Actual Result: The order is created and approved in RMS.
Expected Result: The order should not be created if it is below the Supplier Minimum.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document