Oracle Fusion Recruiting Cloud: An Employee who is Retrospectively Moved into a New Job Via Oracle Recruiting Cloud is Only Moved up Until a Certain Date, When There is a Future Dated Record
(Doc ID 2969277.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An internal employee has applied for a job via Opportunity Marketplace (internal careers site). When the job is accepted by the candidate, it is moved to the "Move to HR" status.
The HR Specialist goes to My client groups/show more/manage job offers and processes the new job as a 'job change' with a retrospective date (but the same behaviour can be seen with different actions such as 'transfer')
However, when checking the employees record, the job change, has only been applied for a certain amount of time and at a particular date, the employee reverts back to their original job.
- Employee is in job role "Support Analyst 1"
- Employee applies for the job "Support Analyst 2" on July 1st
- The HR Specialist processes the job as a 'Job Change' with the retrospective date of January 1st.
- The Job "Support Analyst 2" shows on the employees record from January 1st - August 5th.
- After August 6th, the original job "Support Analyst 1" is shown on the employees record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document