OCI VPN - How to Troubleshoot Sudden Flaps on a Production OCI VPN Tunnel
(Doc ID 2971462.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Site-to-Site VPN - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Troubleshoot sudden flaps on a production OCI Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel
- Transit Provider Degradation
- Lack of Interesting Traffic
- Undetected Configuration Issue
- Changes to CPE Side Negotiation Parameters
- Changes to CPE Side Encryption Domain
- CPE Side Resource Consumption Issues or Other Faults
- Local Maintenances & Incidents (OnPrem)
- Support Engagement Best Practices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document