OCI VPN - How to Troubleshoot an OCI VPN BGP Session that Won't Establish
(Doc ID 2974381.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Site-to-Site VPN - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Troubleshoot an OCI Virtual Private Network (VPN) Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session that won't establish
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) Status
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Address
- Autonomous System Number (ASN)
- Message Digest 5 (MD5) Authentication
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) Configuration
- Support Engagement Best Practices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document