Unable To Create/modify SYS Numeric Query Based DE
(Doc ID 2974470.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 23.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating or updating Data Elements (DE) with the Data Definition (DD) of 'SYS Numeric Query Based', the OK and Cancel buttons in the Create or Modify window are not clickable. For some users this issue occurs only when accessing Unifier through Firefox browser, and other users experiencing this issue in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge.
Users should be able to click OK or Cancel buttons in both the Create and the Modify windows when creating or updating Data Elements with the Data Definition of 'SYS Numeric Query Based'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Unifier as an administrator
2. Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > uDesigner > Data Structure Setup > Data Elements
3. Click on New button.
4. Add Data Element Name
5. Select Sys Numeric Query Based as Data Definition Source
6. Add Form Label
7. Notice that the OK and Cancel buttons are not clickable
8. Select another data source and notice that the OK and Cancel buttons are clickable
9. Close the Create window
10. Open an existing Data Elements with the Data Definition of 'SYS Numeric Query Based'
11. Chance the Form Label
12. Notice the OK and Cancel buttons are not clickable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document