ASNOut ReST Error On 2nd Leg Transfer
(Doc ID 2974521.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a 2-legged transfer to an external finisher, was able to ship and receive the 1st leg using ReST Services. When shipped the 2nd leg from the external finisher back to the originating Warehouse, received an error related to GTS Tax (which is in use, but not setup for transfers) saying that the "To Loc" is null.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an External Finisher Partner
2. Create a 2-legged transfer going from a Virtual WH to the external finisher, then back to the same Virtual WH. Include work orders on the transfer for reticketing.
3. Approve the transfer.
4. Ship the 1st leg transfer to the external finisher using the ASNOut ReST Service
5. Receive the 1st leg transfer at the external finisher using the stock order receipt ReST service
6. Ship the 2nd leg transfer from the external finisher using the ASNOut ReST Service.
Got the error "The required input parameter I_to_entity_type of program GTS_TAX_SQL.GET_TAX is null. [asnNo ASN-xxxx, bolNo BOL-xxxx, toLocation x, fromLocation xxxx]"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document