Multiple 'Decision Option Selected' Shows Only The Final Decision Instead Of Each Decision Selected
(Doc ID 2974914.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 23.7 to 23.8 [Release 23.7 to 23.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project approval shows as 'Return for More Information' the first time a proposal is sent back to the action owner. Once the action owner updates the project proposal and sends it back for approval, the original Project Sponsor Review and Approval step changes to 'Approved' causing the audit log to be inconsistent if the Sponsor approves.
The first Project approval step should stay as 'Return for More Information' while the second time should show 'Approved'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into OPC.
- The initiator submit Project proposal workflow and send to step 'Project Sponsor Review and Approval' ->Performer : A
- Performer A performs the review action and select decision 'Return for More Information' and complete the review.->Performer: B
- Now check the Description of the first step, status shows as Return for More Information, which is correct.
- Initiator enter required info and re-submit for review and approval to A->Select Decision as 'Approve' and complete.
- Check the details of this second time 'Project Sponsor Review and Approval',status shows as 'Approved' which is correct.
- But if check the first time 'Project Sponsor Review and Approval' description, the status changed from 'Return for More Information' to approved which is incorrect.
- Expected to see the original status as 'Return for More Information'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!