MFCS Deal Engine Not Calculating Correct Turnover And Deal Income Compared To Tran Data History (TDH)
(Doc ID 2975068.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 22.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFCS Deal engine not calculating correct turnover and deal income compared to tran_data_history (TDH)
Customer has checked both deal turnover and deal income for March, April, May (for deal ids 10006 & 10007) using tran_data_history, however the expected turnover and income (based on tran data history) is way higher compared to what is actually calculated by MFCS deal engine.
See attachment for working.
- Sheet 1 shows comparison of expected deal turnover / income based on tran data history and MFCS deal engine turn over and income.
- Sheet 2 has the query used to fetch deal turnover data from tran data history.
Need your urgent support to advise why MFCS deal engine is calculating less turnover and income compared to tran_data_history's turnover / income?
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create and Approve an Annual BB deal
2. Create, approve and receive PO
3. Tran data history gets updated correctly with the receipts transactions.
4. dealinc batch runs at month end but generates less turn over thus less income compared to TDH's turnover.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document