OCI VPN - How to Troubleshoot a New OCI VPN Tunnel that Will Not Come Up
(Doc ID 2975122.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Site-to-Site VPN - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Troubleshoot a new OCI Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnel that will not come up
- Unsupported Negotiation Parameters
- Negotiation Overhead
- Pre-Shared Key Issue
- Upstream OnPrem Device
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) Internet Key Exchange (IKE) ID Issue
- Lack of Interesting Traffic
- Routing Types & Encryption Domains
- Support Engagement Best Practices
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document