UNR Line Is Missing For Zero Cost Item Having Zero Tax
(Doc ID 2975781.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When few of the items in invoice are having zero cost and zero tax and other items are having different tax code then UNR line is missing for zero cost items. This is creating imbalance to UNR and TAX line.
When invoice has only one item with zero cost and zero tax rate then only TAX line is posted.
Steps to Recreate:
- Choose multiple items having different tax codes but tax % is zero for both tax codes.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for multiple items with one of the items having zero cost but non-zero quantity.
- Receive the PO fully.
- Create an invoice with exact match.
- Match the invoice and receipt.
- Run posting batch and notice that UNR line for zero cost item is missing in posting.
- Run another test with only one item with zero cost and zero tax rate and notice that UNR line is not posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document