When Using A Custom Screenset in the Enhanced Workbench, the Search Popup Screen for Flexfields is Showing the Wrong Search Screenset
(Doc ID 2976043.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 23.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A flexfield is defined to use a custom screenset for the lookup/finder screen and when the screenset is engaged as a regular screen(via a custom screenset where the flexfield is engaged to lookup a value) - it works without issue however if this same screenset is used inside an Enhanced Workbench Layout - the copied/seeded screen pops up when searching for values to populate in this flexfield.
Steps to Replicate the Issue
- Setup a flexfield on a specific table such as GTM_TRANSACTION
- Setup a custom screenset that has this flexfield on it
- Setup a custom screenset that will be used to lookup the value to input on the flexfield
- Alter the flexfield setup to use the custom screenset - from step 3 that will be used to lookup the input value
- Setup an enhanced workbench layout that uses the custom screenset from step 2
- Query records in the new workbench layout
- Doubleclick on the flexfield that shows on the workbench layout
- The search/list screen opens up - it is not the custom screenset setup in step 3 and tied to the flexfield - it is the seeded screen that was copied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document