Bracket Value Cost Change Apply To All Brackets When Performing Rest Call for Cost Change
(Doc ID 2976101.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 23.1 to 23.1 [Release 23.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When client create a cost change to a specific bracket value using the Rest API /services/private/costChange, In the request body client specifying the bracket value to create the cost change, but the system create a cost change for all bracket values.
1. Create the supplier site bracket values.
2. Add the supplier site to an item
3. Insert the bracket cost to that item
4. Test an cost change to only change one of the bracket values
5. In the MFCS screen access the cost change and see that the cost change was created to all bracket values not just the selected one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document