Capturing Incorrect User In Child List For Stock Count Authorization
(Doc ID 2976401.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 23.1 to 23.2 [Release 23.1 to 23.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 23.1 version, Operations & Maintenance
Capturing incorrect user in Child List for Stock Count Authorization when two Store Managers (SM) try to access the same Stock Count ID.
When 2 SM users are logged into the same stock count, with user 2 performing the lock break, user 1 performing the authorization. The logs reflect the authorization under user 2 instead of user 1
The log of the authorization should reflect the user that preformed it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. SM1 tries to open Stock Count ID in New/In Progress Status and Stock Count Auth Detail Screen Opens.
2. SM2 tries to open same Stock Count ID in step 1 and get the Warning Message that says “Lock is held by SM1, would you like to break the Lock”
3. SM2 Click on Yes. and Stock Count Auth Detail Screen Opens.
4. SM1 Click on Back and Confirm Authorization, Status goes in Processing.
5. SM2 Click on Back and Stock Count ID status shows Completed but user in Child List shows as SM2 and not SM1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document