Promotion Publish Does Not Consider The Price Event Processing Days
(Doc ID 2976501.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RPCS, when a promotions is created for future date more than 10 days out are also getting published in the Promotion JSON cache , even though RPM system Options says Price Event Processing days as 1.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a promotion effect 08/19. Save and Close in Worksheet status.
2. Observe no records added in price event payload table.
3. Execute the promotion cache batch. Observe no record for this promotion in JSON cache table.
4. Approve the promotion. Observe that the record is in payload table.
5. Execute the promotion cache batch. Observe that the record is in JSON cache table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document