Modifying Quantity Of Discontinued Item On Transfer Changes Quantity On Wrong Item
(Doc ID 2976544.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service - Version 19.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the SOCS application, when entering items for Stock Count, Purchase Order, Inventory Adjustment or Transfer shipment. If one of those items is a discontinued item, and we change the amount on that discontinued item, the amount is applied to a different item.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Start operation (Stock Count, Purchase Order, Inventory Adjustment or Transfer shipment)
2) Navigate to the item scanning screen for that operation. May require creating a carton
3) Scan the first regular item and type in an amount greater than 1.
4) Scan the next item and it needs to be a discontinued item in SIOCS.
5) Click Yes on the message saying the item is discontinued
6) Type in an amount greater than 1.
7) This will then change the amount on the item scanned previously and not on the current item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document