Promotion Approved Without Required CFAS
(Doc ID 2976562.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 23.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customer flex attributes (CFAs) are setup as required for promotions, you observe promotions are approved without CFAs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Vdate – 08/04
2. Create a promotion effect 08/19 without the offer CFAS added. Save and Close in Worksheet status
3. Observe no records added in price event payload table
4. Execute the promotion cache batch. Observe no record for this promotion in JSON cache table
5. Approve the promotion without adding the CFAS. Observe that the record is in payload table.
6. Execute the promotion cache batch. Observe that the record is in JSON cache table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document