Fusion Compensation : Salary : Salary Range Violation Isn’t Showing Warning Message
(Doc ID 2976886.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.23.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.23.04.0 version, Global Human Resources
Salary Range Violation isn’t showing warning message on Responsive UIs.
Warning should be popup when it is out of range
The problem can be reproduced at will by following steps:
1. Go to Quick Actions – More.
2. Select Change Salary.
3. Fetch one employee.
4. Introduce the start date for the salary change.
5. Assign a new salary by Salary Amount, Adjustment Amount or Adjustment Percentage (assigning a salary out of the range).
6. At this point we don’t get any message, it continuous without warning.
7. Select continue (still no warning).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document